Terms and Conditions
- We can only accept orders for delivery on the UK mainland.
- There is no minimum order.
- All prices include 20% VAT.
- If we are out of stock of any item you have ordered we will contact you to discuss a replacement.
- Payment must accompany order. We accept Visa and MasterCard for all orders placed on our secure website, or by phone or fax. Cheques, postal orders, Visa and MasterCard accepted for orders received by post.
- We aim to deliver your order within seven to ten working days of receipt of order.
- All goods must be checked at the time of delivery. Highland Wineries must be contacted within three days by writing or by phone, in the event of damage or loss.
- All goods remain the property of Highland Wineries, until full payment of invoice price has been received.
- Limitation of liability; we are unable to accept liability for consequential losses caused by leaking or broken goods.
- Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling Regulations) 2000 you may cancel your order at any time until seven days after the delivery. Should you decide to cancel we will refund you for any goods received in a merchantable condition but you will need to arrange and pay for the return of the goods.
- The information we collect via this website may include:
- Any personal details you type in and submit, such as name, address, email address, etc.
- Your IP address (this is your computer's individual identification number) which is automatically logged by our web server. This is used to note your interest in our website and track your order/s.
- Under no circumstances will we hold sensitive payment details such as your card number, expiry date and security code.
- Any personal information we collect from our website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
- To process your order and to provide after-sales service.
- To comply with legal requirements.
- In certain cases we may use your email address to send you information about new products. In such a case you will be offered the option to opt in/out before completing your purchase.
- We will never pass the information we collect to third parties not involved in supplying our online service. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use our site and issuing our e-mails for us. Rest assured that third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.
- You can ask us to update or remove your personal information via our contact form or by writing to us at Highland Wineries, Inverness, Scotland IV5 7PQ. However, please note that we may need to keep some personal data in order to process orders or to comply with customer service or after sales obligations.
- You also have the right to request a copy of any personal information we hold about you. To do this, simply write to us at the above address, enclosing a cheque for £10 payable to Highland Wineries to cover our administration costs